Certified Member of the Corporate Sustainability Committee of the Board of Directors (CMCSCBD)
For secure payment we work with PayPal, the faster and safer way to make online payments. With PayPal we minimize the cost of administration and compliance with national and international laws, so we can keep the cost of our programs and services so low.
Only PayPal receives your credit card number and your financial information. We receive your full name, your email, and your mail address. According to the PayPal rules, you have the option to ask for a full refund up to 60 days after the payment. If you do not want one of our programs or services for any reason, all you must do is to send us an email and we will refund the payment, no questions asked.
When you click "Buy Now" below, you will be redirected to the PayPal web site. Your payment will be received by our strategic partner and service provider, Cyber Risk GmbH (Rebackerstrasse 7, 8810 Horgen, Switzerland, Handelsregister des Kantons Zürich, Firmennummer: CHE-244.099.341). Cyber Risk GmbH may also send certificates to all members.
The all-inclusive cost is $397.
What is included in the price:
A. The official presentation we use in our instructor-led classes (266 slides)
This course has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to perform your duties as a member of the Corporate Sustainability Committee of the Board of Directors.
The course provides with the skills needed to pass the Certified Member of the Corporate Sustainability Committee of the Board of Directors (CMCSCBD) exam.
This course is intended for Potential, New and Sitting Members of the Corporate Sustainability Committee of the Board of Directors.
About the Course
- - The Corporate Sustainability Committee
- - Areas of Responsibility
- - The Corporate Sustainability Committee Charter
- - Purpose, Objectives, Authority, Roles, Membership, Meetings, Review
- - Attracting Socially Responsible Investors (SRIs)
- - Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- - Necessary knowledge for the members of the Corporate Sustainability Committee of the Board of Directors.
- - Sustainable development
- - Recommended Sustainability Objectives
- - The Brundtland Report – 1987
- - Socially Responsible Investing
- - Economic benefits of sustainable management - Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes, FTSE4Good Index
- - The Principles for Responsible Investment, The Division for Sustainable Development (DSD) - United Nations
- - Agenda 21
- - UN - Johannesburg Plan of Implementation
- - The UN Global Compact
- - UN - Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
- - Global Sullivan Principles
- - United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)
- - Association Of British Insurers – Guidelines On Responsible Investment Disclosure
- - Environmental Protection Agency – USA
- - Case Study
- - Closing
B. Up to 3 Online Exams
You have to pass one exam. If you fail, you must study the official presentations and try again, but you do not need to spend money.
Up to 3 exams are included in the price.
To learn more about the exam you may visit:
Personalized Certificate printed in full color
Processing, printing, packing and posting to your office or home.